Published On : January 24, 2023
by: admin/ Category(s) : entertaiment, Roku
Comedy Central is an American TV channel owned by Paramount Global. This channel has its own dedicated app store for several devices, including Roku. This application primarily consists of comedy-based content. The Comedy Central app consists of plenty of TV shows and feature films in HD quality. This app does not include any subscriptions. You need to sign in to the app using your cable TV provider’s credentials. Roku users can directly install the Comedy Central app from the Roku Channel Store. Alternatively, you can stream the Comedy Central videos on Roku TV using the screen mirroring method.
1. Connect the Roku to a WiFi network.
2. On the home screen, select the Streaming Channels option.
3. Tap the option Search Channels. 4. On the search bar, type Comedy Central and search for the app.
5. Choose the Comedy Central app from the search results.
6. Select the +Add Channel button to download the Comedy Central app on your Roku TV.
1. Visit the website channelstore.roku.com from any browser on your PC/Smartphone.
2. Sign in to your Roku account.
3. Navigate to the Search bar located at the top.
4. Type Comedy Central and search for the app.
5. From the search results, tap the Details button exhibited below the app.
6. Select the Add Channel button to download the app on Roku.
Leave a Reply